Last updated –
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at
When you visit our?
Please read this?
TABLE OF CONTENTS??
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE??
6. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS??
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION???
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE??
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS??
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES?
12. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS??
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT???
Personal information you disclose to us?
In Short:?We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data,
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when?
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the?
Credentials.?We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data.?We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected?
In Short:??Some information ? such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics ? is collected automatically when you visit our?
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the?
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Online Identifiers.?We collect?
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION???
In Short:??We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.??
We use personal information collected via our?
We use the information we collect or receive:
To facilitate account creation and logon process.?If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.?
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.?We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Request Feedback.?We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our?
Services . ? ?????????????????
- To protect our Services.?We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our?
Services ?safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention). ??????????
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.?If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
In Short:??We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Consent:?We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests:?We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract:?Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations:?We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests:?We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers.?We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the?
Services , which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the? Services ?over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. ?
- Business Transfers.?We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers.?We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the?
Services . These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Cloud Computing Services?
Google Cloud Platform
6. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS???
In Short:??Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.??
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google?s Terms of Service.?
In Short:??If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.??
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this?
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION???
In Short:??We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE????
In Short:??We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.??
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our?
10. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS???
In Short:??We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the?
11. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS???
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:?http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have any questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at
Cookies and similar technologies:?Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our?
12. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES??
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (?DNT?) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this?
13. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
In Short:Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the Shine The Light law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services
14. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
In Short:Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
15. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY???
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may?
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?